Celebrate your vibrant new hair look in style! Color combinations you thought you’d never carry off are suddenly a must. Makeup you thought you’d never wear now does wonders for you. Your new shine opens a world of fashion possibilities: a head-to-toe style adventure!
MASTER YOUR MAKE UP
- All that glitters is green now that you’re a fiery redhead. Moss green, olive and khaki are your fetish shades but there are plenty of other tones to play with too.
- Gold, bronze or iridescent copper highlight your shimmering red locks to perfection. Or surprise yourself with blues and pinks.
- Reflect your inner warmth with coral, apricot or peachy blush.
- Choose natural shades for lips or go to the other extreme and radiate passion with a dramatic red pout.
TRANSFORM YOUR STYLE
- Red is the color of power – and with power comes responsibility – so avoid any clashes… and remember – redheads rule when it comes to innovative style.
- You look gorgeous in green, so play the game of opposites. Kelly green, lime green, apple green: the lighter your shade, the lighter the green can be.
- Be bold and step out in crimson red, hot orange or yellow gold. Select brick-based rather than blue-based tones to ignite your rich glow.
- Warm whites look red hot on intense red hair – from champagne to ivory to nearly nude.
- For a sensual look, enhance auburn tones with earthy colors. Rusty browns and chestnut as well as neutrals like camel and taupe will always do you justice.
ACCENTUATE WITH ACCESSORIES
- Intensify the ruby-red depths of your seductive locks with rich jewels and precious stones. Or brighten up the streets with contrasting accessories. You are an inspiration.
- Go for gold… especially if you’re making an entrance in black.
- Buckles and belts in copper and bronze will bring out the warmth of your new shade.
- A pair of stripy leggings, a canary-yellow scarf or a lime green hand-woven shopping basket will create a stunning contrast.
SAY GOODBYE TO…
- Deep pink or fuscia. Colbalt blue, true red (magenta) and burgundy are all blue-based colors – too cool for warm redheads.
- Icy blues and pale yellows will make your skin look grey.
- Diamonds are not a redhead’s best friend. Neither are pearls, silver, platinum, or other icy jewelry.
- Keep patterns to a minimum: go for simple, geometric tailoring whenever you can.